This is country music done perfectly.
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Theory Says It’s Cersei Who Must Save Westeros From the Night King | floor8
- Marvel Won’t Announce Phase 4 All At Once After Avengers: Endgame
- Breakdancing In The Olympics? Paris 2024 Organizers Say, ‘Oui, Garçon!’
- You Give Apps Sensitive Personal Information. Then They Tell Facebook. – WSJ
- For the First Time Ever, a Mammal Has Been Declared Extinct Due to Climate Change
- Review: ‘The Hole In The Ground’ Is a Legit Terrifying Horror Movie
- Is Fortnite dying? Not even close
- Apple plans new store for Galleria Dallas; Plano and Frisco, Texas locations may close – 9to5Mac
- World’s Largest Bee Is Spotted For First Time In Decades
- Giant Tortoise Feared Extinct Reappears After 113 Years – Motherboard
- ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ Season 2 Plot Details Revealed by Netflix | IndieWire
- Toxic Mooseculinity / Boing Boing
- Why Do Bats Hang Upside Down?
- Apple reportedly planning to combine iPhone, iPad, and Mac apps by 2021
- The Nest Secure has a hidden microphone, and Google didn’t tell owners for 18 months
- ‘The Banana Splits’ Getting Horror Thriller Reboot on Syfy | TVLine
- Gwyneth Paltrow Says She’s Leaving the MCU After Avengers: Endgame
- Hunter S. Thompson’s 10 Best Albums of the 1960s – Flashbak
- Apple plans new 16- to 16.5-inch MacBook Pro in 2019 aimed at pro designers
- Apple Hires Ex-Microsoft Exec to Revamp Smart Home Business – MacRumors
- Every Alien Movie in the Franchise, Ranked From Worst To Best
- Starz’ Counterpart has been canceled—which is bad, because the show is good
- Watch a Man Calmly Describe Choking a Mountain Lion to Death to Save His Life – Motherboard
- Why Trump’s Going to Win on the National Emergency – POLITICO Magazine
- Trump Is the National-Security Threat – The Atlantic
- What Happens When a President Declares a National Emergency?
- Marvel’s Phase 3 Slate Changed A Lot Since 2014: Here’s Why
- ThisPersonDoesNotExist.com uses AI to generate endless fake faces – The Verge
I hated the launch presentation of Apple Music with the power of a thousand super-novas. It was the worst presentation I’ve ever seen. Ever.
But between Apple Shortcuts, the ability to (at least more) easily add my own MP3s, and HomePod playback…
Here’s some music for your weekend.