Yep, I know. I’m about to turn this blog into an NQ Arbuckle playlist. That’s OK. It’s been a long time since I discovered a new (to me) band I dig this much.
Another one from my current favorite band.
Paint my picture in color,
Roads I know well.
Washes up all the way to the street.
And you can try to hold your own against it,
you can stack them sandbags ten-high.
I’ll be floating down Main Street on a life raft,
watching those barricades drift on by.
Quiet Hollers. From Louisville, in Kentucky
If you can listen to this without moving a muscle, you should immediately dial 911.
This is as good as music gets.
- On Spotify’s Complaints About the App Store
- What Is a Bomb Cyclone?
- Dog Feels Like He Always Has To Be ‘On’ Around Family
- Orlando Pride’s Ali Krieger and Ashlyn Harris Engaged
- AirPod Memes: People Are Photoshopping Pods on Works of Art
- Every Death In Avengers: Infinity War (Permanent And Temporary)
- AT&T Jacks Up TV Prices Again After Merger, Despite Promising That Wouldn’t Happen
- Curtis Mayfield’s Fiery and Complex Solo Debut – The Atlantic
- Captain Marvel is kicking the box office’s ass
- Man, angry at likeness being used to show that hipsters all look the same, learns it’s not him in the photo
- How Captain Marvel Connects Directly To Avengers: Endgame
- Review: Eve Flare is a fun portable HomeKit mood light with impressive all-day battery life