- On Spotify’s Complaints About the App Store
- What Is a Bomb Cyclone?
- Dog Feels Like He Always Has To Be ‘On’ Around Family
- Orlando Pride’s Ali Krieger and Ashlyn Harris Engaged
- AirPod Memes: People Are Photoshopping Pods on Works of Art
- Every Death In Avengers: Infinity War (Permanent And Temporary)
- AT&T Jacks Up TV Prices Again After Merger, Despite Promising That Wouldn’t Happen
- Curtis Mayfield’s Fiery and Complex Solo Debut – The Atlantic
- Captain Marvel is kicking the box office’s ass
- Man, angry at likeness being used to show that hipsters all look the same, learns it’s not him in the photo
- How Captain Marvel Connects Directly To Avengers: Endgame
- Review: Eve Flare is a fun portable HomeKit mood light with impressive all-day battery life
I’m done with mine.
Have I been a fraction as excited about a movie as I am about this one.
- Every MCU Movie Confirmed For After Captain Marvel | ScreenRant
- DirecTV Now gaining TV app support, Single Sign-On, Siri search, more
- You cannot opt out of Facebook’s surveillance network
- The president just called the CEO of Apple ‘Tim Apple’
- Nearly two thirds of Americans think President Trump is a criminal
- Black Widow: Emma Watson Tops List Of Front Runners For Female Lead
- Introducing the MacStories Shortcuts Archive, a Collection of 150 Custom Shortcuts for Apple’s Shortcuts App – MacStories
- MacStories shares robust library of 150 useful Shortcuts for the iOS Shortcuts app
- Former officials urge Trump to stop undermining climate science
- RIP Luke Perry: Remembering His Role on Jeremiah
- Correction: Last month, we called Zuckerberg a moron. We apologize.
- Apple Music vs. Spotify – MacRumors
- Fox News was always partisan, but now it is rudderless and “anti-democratic” / Boing Boing
- A Bright New Day for Wake Hoops – My Take on Whatever
- Facebook embroiled in yet another privacy scandal, this time involving your phone number
- The Marvel Movies Debrief: The Incredible Hulk Recap, Legacy, and MCU Connections | Den of Geek
- MCU Infinity Stones Guide: Locations, Powers & Future
- Bosch Season 5 Trailer & Premiere Date
- How to Listen to Apple Music on Amazon Echo – MacRumors
- The Quantum Realm is Important to MCU’s Future
- This In-Plane Footage of Strong Turbulence is Actual Nightmare Fuel
- 10 Facts About Natasha Romanoff Before She Became Black Widow
- 10 Things You Need to Know to Have a Strong, Happy Relationship
- Apple Watch detects heart condition in Texas woman – 9to5Mac
I’ve been a Methodist, at least nominally, my entire life. Looks like that’s about to change.
The denomination’s bishops, its top clergy, pushed hard for a resolution that would have allowed local congregations, conferences, and clergy to make their own choices about conducting same-sex marriages and ordaining LGBT pastors. This proposal, called the One Church Plan, was designed to keep the denomination together. Methodist delegates rejected their recommendations, instead choosing the so-called Traditional Plan that affirmed the denomination’s teachings against homosexuality.
This is a short-sighted, idiotic, almost unbelievable decision. One that may- and if it endures probably should- relegate the religion of my childhood to the ash heap of history. It’s a shame, and it didn’t have to end this way.