Steve Spalding tagged me in the 8 Things meme. So I need to come up with 8 random things about me…
1) I am left handed, but I write with my right hand because when I was in kindergarten, the teachers made me. They thought that writing with your left hand was abnormal.
2) I am very impatient in most situations, except fishing. I am a very patient fisherman, which I why I catch more fish than most people.
3) My first job was as a bag boy at IGA.
4) I love card and board games. We played Euchre with our friends the Clarks last night.
5) I am profoundly apolitical. Almost everything about politics and politicians bores me.
6) I was once on the cover of Money Magazine.
7) I think Spaceballs is one of the funniest movies ever made.
8) My cars in order are: 1972 Chevelle Malibu; 1978 Camaro; 1986 Saab 900; 1989 Jeep Cherokee; 1992 Ford Explorer; and 2001 Ford Expedition.
I’m going to follow Steve’s lead and tag only 4 people (instead of the statutory 8):
Be a Good Mom: Because Mike already had his turn and I’m all about girl power.
Warner Crocker: Because, like me, he lives in the overlap of tech and the arts.
Dennis the Peasant: Because I can’t imagine how funny 8 random things about him will be.
Bill Liversidge: Because I enjoy his writing, and now here’s something he’ll have to write.
If you have already answered this meme, feel (somewhat) free to ignore this tag.