- On Spotify’s Complaints About the App Store
- What Is a Bomb Cyclone?
- Dog Feels Like He Always Has To Be ‘On’ Around Family
- Orlando Pride’s Ali Krieger and Ashlyn Harris Engaged
- AirPod Memes: People Are Photoshopping Pods on Works of Art
- Every Death In Avengers: Infinity War (Permanent And Temporary)
- AT&T Jacks Up TV Prices Again After Merger, Despite Promising That Wouldn’t Happen
- Curtis Mayfield’s Fiery and Complex Solo Debut – The Atlantic
- Captain Marvel is kicking the box office’s ass
- Man, angry at likeness being used to show that hipsters all look the same, learns it’s not him in the photo
- How Captain Marvel Connects Directly To Avengers: Endgame
- Review: Eve Flare is a fun portable HomeKit mood light with impressive all-day battery life
I’m done with mine.
Have I been a fraction as excited about a movie as I am about this one.
I don’t know.
North Carolina. I remember that place.
The Avett Brothers can make magic with any song. But this is the version I had on repeat all day, while doing some farm work.
Do you remember what we talked about,
I just remember your face.
More great music at Rancho Radio (on Apple Music).
- Every MCU Movie Confirmed For After Captain Marvel | ScreenRant
- DirecTV Now gaining TV app support, Single Sign-On, Siri search, more
- You cannot opt out of Facebook’s surveillance network
- The president just called the CEO of Apple ‘Tim Apple’
- Nearly two thirds of Americans think President Trump is a criminal
- Black Widow: Emma Watson Tops List Of Front Runners For Female Lead
- Introducing the MacStories Shortcuts Archive, a Collection of 150 Custom Shortcuts for Apple’s Shortcuts App – MacStories
- MacStories shares robust library of 150 useful Shortcuts for the iOS Shortcuts app
- Former officials urge Trump to stop undermining climate science