If you’re submitting a record for possible review, please identify at least one song that we can stream as a part of the review, or as an alternative, a link to a high quality YouTube video of a song or performance. Also consider including links for the artist’s web page, and purchase links (Amazon, iTunes, Google Play, CD Baby, etc.).
- 11 Creamy Facts About Blue Bell Creameries newsome.cc/1Ewg0kY 19 hours ago
- Deprecating web hosting support in Google Drive newsome.cc/1EwfDHb 21 hours ago
- New update makes Amazon Echo more family-friendly newsome.cc/1NIWzIy 23 hours ago
- Scanbot 4 With Workflows newsome.cc/1Q3CdrO 23 hours ago
- The Story of the Lawson Family newsome.org/2015/08/28/the… http://t.co/1MDHjWdUD7 3 days ago
- Movie Review: Ex_Machina newsome.org/2015/08/28/mov… http://t.co/u76xJnesdw 3 days ago
- Apple streaming TV service negotiations remain divided over $40-per-month pricing - report newsome.cc/1KSjsDa 3 days ago
- Apple Is About To Lay Down Its TV Cards newsome.cc/1F30Xd2 3 days ago
Shop @ Newsome.OrgFind great music and books via our hand-selected recommendations below. Click on the image to hear clips and read excerpts at Amazon, or browse the entire Newsome.Org Store, at Amazon.
Get Your Music HeardFor play and/or review at Newsome.Org and GoodSongs.Com.
Send info via our Contact Page.
Just So You Know
Newsome.Org, Kent's blog and the related pages and content are solely the thoughts and opinions of Kent Newsome in his personal capacity and are not associated with any other person or entity, including, without limitation, any partnership or other business entity Kent may now or hereafter be associated with.
Disclosure: Links on this site to items at Amazon and iTunes are generally associated with my affiliate accounts, and I get a small commission on purchases made via those accounts (so buy lots of stuff).