If you’re submitting a record for possible review, please identify at least one song that we can stream as a part of the review, or as an alternative, a link to a high quality YouTube video of a song or performance. Also consider including links for the artist’s web page, and purchase links (Amazon, iTunes, Google Play, CD Baby, etc.).
- Horror subscription service Shudder looks like the future of film curation newsome.cc/1fAMZc2 12 hours ago
- Google Not Playing Nice With Apple Music Yet newsome.cc/1MShIfA 13 hours ago
- The End of Google+ As We Know It newsome.org/2015/07/27/the… http://t.co/JjV3aJFkNx 15 hours ago
- Apple Music vs iCloud Photos newsome.org/2015/07/26/app… http://t.co/oranUdmick 1 day ago
- Backup Update newsome.org/2015/07/26/bac… http://t.co/uWlazCVaMZ 1 day ago
- 'X-Files' revival reunites The Lone Gunmen newsome.cc/1OIRDRC 1 day ago
- "Watch The History Of Aliens In Film Starting In 1902" newsome.cc/1S1PbuJ - interesting #entertainment #feedly 2 days ago
- Here's Why I Refuse to Consider Social Media a News Source newsome.org/2015/07/25/her… http://t.co/F6uTLyI0eI 2 days ago
Shop @ Newsome.OrgFind great music and books via our hand-selected recommendations below. Click on the image to hear clips and read excerpts at Amazon, or browse the entire Newsome.Org Store, at Amazon.
Get Your Music HeardFor play and/or review at Newsome.Org and GoodSongs.Com.
Send info via our Contact Page.
Just So You Know
Newsome.Org, Kent's blog and the related pages and content are solely the thoughts and opinions of Kent Newsome in his personal capacity and are not associated with any other person or entity, including, without limitation, any partnership or other business entity Kent may now or hereafter be associated with.
Disclosure: Links on this site to items at Amazon and iTunes are generally associated with my affiliate accounts, and I get a small commission on purchases made via those accounts (so buy lots of stuff).